Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Week #22

Hello everybody!
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! Guess what Elder Lewis got for his birthday this year?? Wait for it....dengue fever!!!!! Wooo Hooooo!! I got it on Friday and I have basically been sleeping since then. It's been a good time but I am feeling a lot better. Aside from that we had a good week. For thanksgiving we had a feast at the Saliyos. Turkey, mashed potatoes and everything, it was super good!  One of the highlights of the week was we were able to see the Braumuller kids get baptized! That was so awesome. Their dad, who has left the church, came and was so touched by their testimonies. I hope that his heart was able to be touched and that he comes back home and also starts to come back to the church.  Prince, one of our investigators has a baptismal date for the 19 of December. He has gone as far to request work off for Sunday and is just willing to do anything to be baptized. It is super awesome...and then I got dengue and slept the rest of the week. So that was super fun haha. I am getting better so nobody worry! Sleep has been all it's taken. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. On the actual Thanksgiving day we taught this less active member and got fed chicken feet. Close enough right? They are not my favorite, for sure a lot of better things on this earth. But anyway, I hope everyone is doing well! It's so weird to be 19 and knowing I will be 20 next year. That's extremely weird to me. I am getting old. Anyway, emails and letters are awesome to get! Have a good week!
-Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment