Monday, December 7, 2015

Week #23

Sooooooo this week was a long one. Basically spent the whole week inside sweating to death and also freezing with body aches and headaches but oh well, what are you gonna do??  haha. I finally started feeling good one day, went out and taught and then just last night got terrible again. So so so fun! I'm laughing through the whole thing. Transfers are coming up and crazy stuff is about to happen. I am excited through and super sad because Elder Hood and I are probably going to get split up:/ Love that guy. We have had a lot of success together. Anyways, one of the cool things that happened this week is I was able to receive a blessing from Suradj and my branch mission leader Jubithana. It was a cool experience and I'm so grateful for them. This week I have been doing a lot of sleeping and resting because I just haven't had any desire to get out of bed or do much of anything. All the missionaries in Suriname are getting sick, as well as everyone in Suriname. There's an outbreak here of a mosquito strain called Zieke which is probably what I have and it's a little worse than Dengue. But, I am surviving. Elder Hood and I always joke how we have already baptized this transfer so we're good lol. (I promise we work hard) We've both just been so sick. Christmas season has reached Suriname and I guess here they have two Christmases. So that's super fun! Anyway, that was my week, hopefully I can get better.
Lobi
-Elder Lewis
This is what your companion looks like when you have to stay in the apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment