Monday, August 29, 2016

Week #61

Hello
Hello from the desert island of Bonaire. This place is very awesome. Very chill. I have never seen such blue water. So the theme this week was "I am absolutely not interested" Dutch people are awesome and I love them but they really are the type of people where No is no and yes is yes. They're a lot of fun. We found a lot of cool people this week. One person in particular that we got a laugh out of was this dutch guy who goes "I used to be catholic but now I Christian, I found Jesus in the prison." I'm pumped to go back :) I love people with crazy pasts. Something I have learned on my mission that it does not matter where you have been, what you've done. What matter is where you are now and what you can become. It does mot matter when you change but if. The gospel is so great and God is merciful. I hope you all have a wonderful week this week. We are praying real hard to find a dutch family this week!
-Elder Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment