Monday, August 1, 2016

Week #57

Hello One and All,
Boy what a week. My toe feels amazing. I have never walked so freely in such a long time. We found a ton of new investigators this week. One of the most awesome ones we found was hands down this lady named Dianne. She's a single mother with 5 kids! We have had some really cool experiences with her this last week teaching the Restoration and the Book of Mormon. They are so prepared. We have them put on date for August 27th! We will probably have to move it back because they were not able to come to church but they will come next week! My companion is killing it. He's super awesome. Also next week I am going to really try and put a lot of thought into my group email I promise. I love you all!
-Elder Lewis

"My companion died from too much biking!!"
 Water Buffalo
Someone shot our Cayman, Carl.  RIP Carl.

No comments:

Post a Comment