Friday, August 26, 2016

Week #60

Hello One and All,
Well, I've got some news!! I am currently emailing you from Bonaire. I got my transfer call on Saturday and to say the least, tears were shed. But I am coming back in 6 months. :) But for real though I am so thankful for the opportunity to serve here in the young, young dutch group in Bonaire and to build up the church in this part of the World. I know that the Lord has called me here to be and I know that because of the spiritual confirmations I received through prayer. President Egbert is an inspired man. Our mission is just exploding under his inspiration he's received for this mission. This gospel is true and I know it. I am so excited to be able to serve here with my boy Elder Burr and we're going to do some work. I am so excited. Here's some pictures from my last couple days in Suriname for a while :)
-Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment