Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Week 4!

WEEK 4
Fawaka all you lovely people. I have made it through another week and its crazy how fast its all gone. I have three weeks left here and its all just flown by so fast. We get our travel plans in like two week so that is extremely exciting. I can't wait to be in Suriname (even though I cant speak the language yet). This week nothing really crazy happened honestly. This last week has been centered a lot about the Savior and his ministry and I learned a lot. My awesome teacher was able to have a 1 on 1 coaching lesson with me and it was basically the high light of my week. It's so funny as I am looking through my journal and really I've just learned so much this week. Really I would like to leave you all with a quote. 
    Throughout our lives we tend to focus on doing less bad stuff. One thing I learned this week was "We need to focus on doing better good stuff" As we do that and turn outward, like Christ did, we will, find ourselves taking on the true character of Christ which is turning outward when the natural man would turn inward. 
    Unfortunately my favorite Danes are leaving for Denmark on Monday. That's going to be so hard, but it is OK! Anyways that's really all I have for this week. 
    There's this thing called "dear elder" look it up on the internet or something but you can send me letter through it, i'd love to hear from all of you!
-Elder Lewis

Elder Lewis and Elder Ziegler 

No comments:

Post a Comment