Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week #39

Hello Everyone!
This week was super awesome! I hit my 9 month mark this last week which is super crazy for me. Time is just flying by. We had a fantastic week of finding and teaching.
We had an amazing lesson with Kalof this last week with Brother Weerwind who is a recent convert. We taught him about the word of wisdom which we were a little nervous about teaching but by the end of the lesson when we extended the commitment for him to live it he goes "Ik Moet!" Which means "I have to!!!" It was just amazing and the spirit was so strong. He will be getting baptized on the 16th of April! This last week we had 101 people in church. That's the first time I have seen it over 100 on my mission. It's super strong right now and the branch is flourishing. We also had the opportunity to  have 1 of the 2 church historians in Suriname. That was just such a cool experience. My testimony about personal history keeping and about the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith have just grow so much. Elder Hunt is awesome and we are just having such a good time! This week was just full of so many spiritual experiences that I don't have enough time to write about all of them. I also want to give a shout out to my amazing family who write me emails. I am sorry I always run out of time to email you all but know I love you and appreciate your reaching out to me!
Lobi Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment