Monday, April 4, 2016

Week #40

Dear Everyone,
I am terrible at writing group emails but hello hello hello. This week was very good and crazy. With conference weekend everyone was very very excited. I loved Elder Renlund's talk on our relationship with God and also Daniel Hallstrom's talk on our heavenly identification as children of the almighty God. I know we were all spiritually fed this weekend and just like Elder Holland said, I would hope that none of us let tomorrow (today) get us down. I know that we are all children of our heavenly Father and that should supersede every form of identification that we have. I love this Gospel and I know it's true. We have a baptism coming up on the 16th, probably the 23 because we have things we must still teach but it will be good. Kalof came to conference and all he said was that was beautiful man and when is that happening again. It is so cool to see him experiencing the undeniable conformation of truth that the power of the holy ghost brings. I am grateful for it's converting power. Shout out to my best friend in the whole world BMO (Elder Brenden Morris) for entering the mission field this week. You are an inspiration to me and so many others. Other than those things this week was very good. I love you all so very much!
-Elder Lewis












No comments:

Post a Comment