Monday, March 14, 2016

Week #37

Hello Everyone!!
Transfers were on Wednesday so I am with Elder Hunt this whole week and man he is awesome!!! We are just having the best of time and he's teaching me how to be cleaner. We had an awesome week. We have finally been able to see a spark in the eyes of the less active members we have been teaching. That has just been so so so so cool. Three of them came to church so that has been super rewarding! We had 90 people in church on Sunday which was super awesome. It's been fun to watch the branch grow over these last 7 or 8 months...I have lost count how many but it's been so much fun! We have had fun sharing the scripture Enos 1:27 about how there is a place prepared for us all in the kingdom of heaven if we just do what we are supposed to do. People have really seemed to like that. My ponderize scripture for the week is Mosiah 3:19 about putting off the natural man and becoming a saint through the Atonement of Christ. This scripture is the theme of my transfer as I strive to inherit the attributes described in that verse. Meek, humble and submissiveness and willingness to submit to everything the Lord sees fit to inflict on me. I know that as we strive to become saints we will see these attributes becoming a part of us and we can permanently change our nature and not just our behaviors. I love you all and hope you all have a great week!
-Elder Lewis
Peeling something...???
District Photo

Last photo with Elder Hardy


Israelia, the cutest little girl in Suriname
My favorite fruit that I have no idea what it's called

No comments:

Post a Comment