Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Week #32

Hello Everyone! I am emailing on a Tuesday because all of the Suriname stores are run by the Chinese and since it was Chinese New Year, everything was closed! We had a very good week. We had Zone Conference and Member District Conference. That was super fun! We had a huge miracle this week with a few of our investigators. One of them, last Monday, committed to be baptized after saying he had no interest in it at all. It has been so fun to watch him grow! I have a goal this next week to put more thought into my weekly emails but I am sorry, I am human and forgetful, and also Monday just comes so fast. Oh boy! Also I may have caught another mosquito virus... whoo hoo.  But it's okay. It's not putting me out for two weeks again! Until next week!
-Elder Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment