Monday, May 30, 2016

Week #48

Hello World,
Transfer Calls came and I am going to the Jungle!! I got transferred and I am headed to Koewarasan back with Elder Hood!!! I was mostly pumped to be serving with Elder Hood for his last transfer. This last weekend we will able to be a part of the baptisms of Anna and Chris and is was amazing. It was  such a good way to end my 7 transfer stand in this area. I have to quote Anna and Chris directly after their baptisms. Anna in her testimony had finished her testimony and starts walking off the stand and says "wait a second I have something more to say, I will endure to the end, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen" and in the words of Chris (3 broken ribs all) directly after his baptism, "I feel like Jesus is standing right next to me." It was a very sweet experience to be able to hear them say those things. This area has got a lot going for it but i am excited to experience new pastures and learn more in a new place. This is really short today but I am alive and am headed off to the jungle! 
-Elder Lewis













No comments:

Post a Comment