Monday, January 23, 2017

Week #81

Bon Tardi,
It's been a wonderful week in the islands. I seriously love it here more than words can describe. This area will bring me to tears when I leave.. Anyways so this week we visited Curacao for zone conference which was so awesome! I went up the day before to conduct exchanges with the elders there which was super super fun. I love this zone, it's hands down been my favorite place on my mission. It was a tutoring week as I like to call them. So this week we met this couple from the International Bible church. The people from this church normally just like to fight with us but these people felt the spirit and keep inviting us back. It's been cool because you can see in their faces that they want to deny what we are saying but the literally can't. It's been really cool to see!
  One of the recent convert families here in Bonaire is doing great. Brother Mens just yesterday received the Melchizedek priesthood and was called as our branch mission leader so I am super super pumped!!!!! It's been amazing to see them change and especially him. He's already read handbook 2 all the way through.. He's awesome! Anyway I love you all Have a good week!
   Elder Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment