Monday, December 19, 2016

Week #76

Well everyone,
Merry Christmas, what a wonderful time of year. I'm so grateful for the Savior and the birth of him! I hope all of you remember Christ during this special week. 
My companion was sick this week but it didn't stop us from still working. We are just chugging along. This week my testimony of the restored Gospel. We live in the fullness of times!! Isn't that amazing? The truthfulness of the message we say is so true and I hope we all realize that this week. I had a really cool experience this week while contacting. Our mission has this program where we focus on one area is our proselyting area and we do not leave it until every house has been contacted. So we had been to every house in this area twice but we still had not contacted every single person. So we left and went to start another area. I felt impressed to go back and to try and contact every single person. The people who were not home we were going to try again, until someone answers. So we went back and almost every house we called came out and even though nobody was interested (except one told us to come back) We were able to put them in a position to use their agency and to accept the gospel. I am so thankful that the Lord directed us to do that because those people needed a chance to hear it. I love this work and I hope everyone has a very very Merry Christmas!! :)
-Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment