Monday, April 24, 2017

Week #92

Hello everyone,
It's been a long time since I wrote  a group email. This week I have been particularly impressed with the talk from our beloved prophet, Thomas S. Monson on the Book of Mormon. We have encouraged every single person we meet to read the Book of Mormon every single day and I personally have seen it change lives and hearts, including mine. President Monson said  If you are not reading the Book of Mormon each day, please do so. "  in the Doctrine and Covenants 1:38 says "whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servantsit is the same." Thomas Monson is the literally voice of God hear on earth. I know if we read the Book of Mormon everyday we will be in a place to feel and hear the voice of the spirit, overcome doubt and fear and be able to endure to the end. I know that Book is true.
-Elder Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment